Does Kazakhstan want a PCR test?
Kazakhstan PCR test application is as follows;
What you have to do: The Health Information Form, which will be distributed on the plane, must be filled in.
All guests traveling to Kazakhstan must have a negative PCR test taken within 0-72 hours of arrival. The tests must be printed out and presented physically. Exempt guests:
Kazakhstan citizens and Kazakhstan residency-ID holders (provided they remain in quarantine for 7 days)
Guests 0-5 years old are exempt from PCR testing.
The temperature of all passengers coming to Kazakhstan will be measured.
Turkey, Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, South Korea, the Netherlands, Egypt and Germany are no restrictions for citizens who can enter according to their visa rules.
Except for the countries listed as exceptions above, passengers who meet the following conditions are accepted into Kazakhstan.
- Citizens of Kazakhstan and their spouses, parents, children.
- Kazakhstan residents and their spouses, parents, children.
- Passengers with diplomatic passports and their family members.
- Passengers traveling as students.
Transit yolcular kabul edilmektedir.
Tedavi amaçlı gidecek misafirler aşağıdaki kliniklerden davetiyesi olması koşuluyla seyahat edebileceklerdir;
– RSE on REM “Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
– KF UMC “National Research Center for Motherhood and Childhood”
– NJSC “National Scientific Cardiac Surgery Center”
– JSC “National Scientific Center of Oncology and Transplantology”
– JSC “National Scientific Medical Center”
– JSC “National Center for Neurosurgery”
– LLP “National Scientific Oncological Center”
– JSC “Scientific Center of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery”
– JSC “National Scientific Center for Surgery named after A.N. Syzganov ”
– JSC “Kazakh Research Institute of Oncology and Radiology”
– JSC “Scientific Research Institute of Cardiology of Diseases”
– NJSC Kazakh National Medical University named after S. D. Asfendiyarova ”
– JSC “Central Clinical Hospital”, Almaty
– JSC “National Scientific Medical Center”, Nur-Sultan